Well, I gave it a valiant effort, got the car dug out, even got it down that steep driveway and down the street, but was unable to get out of the neighborhood here in the big town of Easley… Tomorrow may be a better day for driving, but with the school systems already declaring tomorrow another snow day, and the chance of sleet and refreezing, I’m thinking maybe not.
I made an executive decision and decided to close our office today, and more than likely tomorrow out of concern for the safety of our guys. Stay tuned for more information regarding when we will reopen the office.
If you should require computer, server or network support before then, please do not hesitate to call or email, as we can provide many repairs via remote, email or phone support and will do our best to assist you! Voice mails left on our phone system go direct to our respective email addresses.
Enjoy your Greenville / Upstate #snOMG day and be safe out there if you decide to go play!