To view the readme and get the install package:
1. Visit the Trend Micro Download Center from the Small Business tab on the Trend Micro home page
2. Select your product under the “Small Business” category
3. Select the “Product Patch” tab
NOTE: Please install the critical patch before completing any
procedure in this section (see “Installation”).
1.1 Resolved Known Issues
1. Users may receive the ESENT Event ID 490 notification in the
Application Event Log after installing the Security Agent.
(Critical Patch 1357, hot fix 1360)
2. Users may experience performance issues when saving Microsoft(TM)
Office(TM) files to a shared network drive on a 64-bit server.
(Critical Patch 1357)
3. The performance of some Worry-Free Business Security 7.0 servers
may slow down after a few weeks. (Critical Patch 1357, 1347)
4. Users may experience high CPU resource issues when logging onto
Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS) 7.0. (hot fix 1359, 1362)
5. Users may experience performance issues when processing Microsoft
Office files. (hot fix 1361)
6. If multiple users log on to the same server and one of them opens
the Security Agent UI, the client UI will open for the other users
too. (Hot Fix 1362)
7. Users may experience product update issues such as: delays,
updating earlier than scheduled, clients that will not update.
(Hot Fix 1365)
8. Users might experience send/relay email issues when sending email
from the email server. (hot fix 1366)
9. Users may experience the following network drive issues:
1) network drive disconnects or maps to different folders
2) remote applications unable to launch after upgrading from
(Hot Fix 1369)
10.WFBS 7.0 GM does not remind user to click ¡§No¡¨ when open the MSA
configuration page, User may failed to open the MSA configuration
page if they select ¡§Yes¡¨.