These are from CERT and affect Microsoft & Oracle. There are patches available.
Microsoft Releases July Security Bulletin
added July 13, 2010 at 01:25 pm
Microsoft has released updates to address vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows and Office as part of the Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for July 2010. These vulnerabilities may allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code.
US-CERT encourages users and administrators to review the bulletins and follow best-practice security policies to determine which updates should be applied.
NOTE: To summarize, these updates Microsoft Windows desktop and server OS, and Microsoft Office – Please apply updates ASAP.
Oracle Releases Critical Patch Update for July 2010
added July 13, 2010 at 04:03 pm
Oracle has released its Critical Patch Update for July 2010 to address 59 vulnerabilities across multiple products. This update contains the following security fixes:
- 6 for Oracle Database Server
- 2 for TimesTen In-Memory Database
- 5 for Oracle Secure Backup
- 7 for Oracle Fusion Middleware
- 1 for Oracle Enterprise Manager
- 7 for Oracle E-Business Suite
- 2 for Oracle Supply Chain Products Suite
- 8 for Oracle PeopleSoft and JDEdwards Suite
- 21 for Oracle Sun Products Suite
US-CERT encourages users and administrators to review the July 2010 Critical Patch Update and apply any necessary updates to help mitigate the risks.
If you require assistance applying these patches / updates, please do not hesitate to call us at 864-990-4748 or email info@HomelandSecureIT.com