- Microsoft Windows Operating System (XP, 2003 Server, Vista, Win 7, 2008 Server, 2008 R2)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE 6, 7 & 8 get 7 holes plugged)
- Microsoft Office (current versions and Work 9)
- Microsoft Sharepoint Server 2007
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
As you can see, these updates apply to all current versions of the Windows Operating System, current versions of IE, current versions of Office and all current Microsoft Windows Server, Sharepoint Server and Exchange.
The severity of the vulnerabilities range from important to critical, with enough critical and urgent updates to give you cause for concern. An unpatched system could fall victim to hackers easily, allowing complete control to be gained by remote users.
You should insure all updates have been applied to your Windows Operating Systems, Office, IE immediately. Server owners should take steps to update at their earliest convenience.
If you would like more information about how to install these updates, how to deploy automatic patch management into your network, etc, please do not hesitate to call us at 864.990.4748 or email email@example.com. We offer computer, server & network service, support and repair in Greenville and the Upstate of SC.