When we offer computers, servers, VoIP phone systems and other network equipment that reaches a certain amount, we always recommend clients consider leasing…
According to our leasing partner, as one of the fastest growing methods for acquiring capital equipment and software, leasing might be a wise decision for your organization:
- Lease or finance new equipment and software with as little as 0, 1 or 2 payments down instead of costly down payments required by traditional banking relationships.
- Fixed rate financing allows for easier budgeting for capital intensive products and confidence with cash flow for day to day operations.
- Supplement your working capital and expand your choices of funding options with a reputable third party leasing firm (like our partner).
- Optimize your cash flow during peak and slower months by seasonally adjusting payments and obtain the equipment necessary to become more efficient.
- Take advantage of current tax deductions with lease payments that offset current earnings rather than paying for equipment with company equity.
- Gain control of your operational priorities by segmenting any capital expenditures with monthly payments and cash flow for short term needs like inventory and payroll.
The process of securing an equipment lease or finance is far less complex and cumbersome than going to the bank.
Considering a purchase of multiple desktop or notebook computers? How about a new server? A new VoIP phone system? Then call us at 864.990.4748 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are in the Greenville / Upstate, SC area, and let’s talk about how leasing / financing could help your business.