IronKey D200 32GB USB storage devices offer high speed transfer and auditable encryption
I’m often asked which is the best USB flash drive you can buy. My answer varies with the requirements of the individual or business that will utilize the device.
The average person requires a fast and reliable storage device to shuttle files to/from work or school, and does not require security features at all, but for those who do require encryption, there are a number of options available.
One manufacturer stands out from the crowd and that is IronKey and their line of flash drives from “Basic” to “Enterprise”, touted as “The world’s most secure flash drive”.
IronKey has recently released the D200 32GB “Personal” flash drive which you can read more about on their website.
This is an excerpt: Your identity and personal data are too valuable to risk. IronKey Personal keeps you protected with military-grade encryption and easy-to-use identity management. The result of extensive R&D and the collaboration of some of the world’s leading experts in cryptography and the Internet, IronKey is the world’s most secure flash drive. IronKey Personal comes loaded with a secure private browser that lets you surf anonymously and protects your passwords whenever you go online. IronKey Personal simplifies your digital lifestyle while giving you added peace of mind.
IronKey secure 32GB USB devices provide higher speeds, managed and auditable encryption required to prevent data breaches with always-on encryption and achieve a safe harbor for compliance.
Who needs 32GB devices?
Uses for higher capacity drives include…
- Government: Military personnel needing to transport sensitive documentation.
- IT Department: Transporting patches, operating systems, applications and large files.
- Executives: Carrying company sensitive data including M&A, financials, strategy, and organizational data.
- Entertainment Industry: Digital Rights Management – studios can control the number of times trailers are viewed.
- Other Examples: High volume sensitive information that requires encryption outside a network include CAD files, Medical Imaging files, Financial, Legal and Mortgage Documents.
Tags: Computer Security, D200, Flash Drive, Flash Memory, IronKey, Sales, Secure Storage, security, Storage, USB