Looking back over 2012, I am one to see the good, not so much the bad. Call me an optimist.
Here’s a few of the wins that Homeland Secure IT and our family saw….
- Homeland Secure IT celebrated our 3 year anniversary – yea us and thank YOU!
- New partnerships with vendors were formed
- New skills were acquired by myself and technicians
- A couple large deployments were planned and executed successfully
- A few great clients came on board
- Pamela and I celebrated our 6th anniversary – We’re newlyweds still!
- Megan was legally adopted as my daughter
- Our son’s HS football team finished their season with a number of super wins
- I formed a new band (Hot As A Pepper) and we’re having a blast
- We attended and participated in a cool whole-cow roast thing (Bovinova part 2)
- Our daughter started her second year at Converse College
- Pamela’s mom had a pacemaker implanted and is rocovering nicely
- We made new friends
- We have some new toys
- We had you in our lives!
I guess 2012 was full of win! Thank you all for sharing it with us!
Here at Homeland, we are going to take off Monday, the 31st and the 1st. If you need us, you can call and leave a message or email and we will get with you quickly!
If you are looking for something to do on New Year’s Eve, come check out my band at The Lighthouse in Seneca from 9:30 to 12:30. 35 dollars a person for a great time! Check out their facebook page for more information.
Happy New Year to you… May 2013 be filled with goodness!!!!