As I sit in a webinar this morning regarding a product we offer, I realize that I have done a poor job of increasing awareness of it to our customers!
Microsoft has been offering a hosted email solution for a while now, allowing even the smallest of businesses to have a full Microsoft Exchange experience just like a large fortune 500 business would have.
If you do not have Microsoft Exchange currently then you are missing out on some of these features – If you DO have Exchange, you get all of the features you have now, and some added benefits:
- Mail hosted on reliable, redundant and backed up servers, which you do not have to pay to maintain.
- When you leave your office, you can still access every single email, calendar entry and contact from your mobile device or notebook. When you send email from out of your office, it can appear you sent it as though you were sitting at your desk. It doesn’t matter if you have a Microsoft Windows PC, Android, iPhone, iPad, or an Apple Mac – you can still get all of your email anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- You can share your data (collaborate) with others. Meaning, you can give your receptionist access to view your calendar for planning purposes.
- Create a distribution group, so one email from a client goes to multiple people within your organization without the need for you to forward the email.
- Never worry about storage again… If you need more, you can expand, without paying for a new server.
- Zero maintenance on the server, upgrades to new versions of the software do not require a day or more of downtime.
- Backups are handled for you…. You don’t have to manage tapes or cartridges.
- You can use your own version of Outlook, or you can use a web based client, or in some packages, you can get the latest version of Office in a downloadable subscription format
- Whether you need email for five people or for 5000, Microsoft Office 365 can work for you. You can start with a small number and add “seats” as your company grows.
Want to give it a test drive? Here’s a link that allows you to try out all of the features of the flagship Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise E3 product absolutely free!
FREE MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 TRIAL
We’ve added a syndicated “mini site” that will give you more information as well, and it can be found here:
Confused as to whether a hosted / cloud based solution is right for your business? Give us a call at 864-990-4748 and we will be happy to evaluate your needs. We’re both a Microsoft partner and a Microsoft Small Business Specialist and we know what it takes to keep your mail flowing.