Job Opening for an Entry Level Technician
Homeland Secure IT is looking for a person with a desire to:
- Be here 8:30 to 5:30, Monday through Friday with 1 hr for lunch
- Handle basic office skills such as composing email/letters, using Excel, etc
- Assist with creation of marketing materials/ads/coupons
- Work with/learn Adobe Photoshop, MS Publisher, etc a plus
- Assist in marketing our business through all forms of social media
- Has a pleasant speaking voice, happy to answer the phone, willing to make calls, set appointments
- Happy to work with the public, accept incoming packages, computers that need service
- Deal with money if required
- Run errands as required (reliable transportation, insurance, clean DL a must)
- Possess a good attitude and professional appearance
- Self motivated and has ambition to grow with the company.
- Keep the work environment a clean space that shows pride and care – with NO tobacco use!
Beyond those things, this person will desire to learn as we go along to become an actual computer repair technician. No experience is needed in this area, we will provide the skills necessary to the right person.
This job is ideal for a person who can also generate leads/prospect, make cold/warm calls… Commissions will be paid on sales of product and services to new clients.
If you are interested in this position, please *email* your resume to info@HomelandSecureIT.comTags: Computers, Homeland Secure IT, Job Opening, John Hoyt, John M. Hoyt, JohnMHoyt, microsoft windows, Networks, Resume, security, Technician, windows, www.HomelandSecureIT.com